Are you our next Part/Full Time Supervisor? - Contract (4 months)
Town Shoes, TD Centre
*Monday - Friday, Day Availabilty Required
As a motivational Part/Full Time Supervisor you have a passion and flair for the fashion industry as well as being a trend setter. You assist in leading a strong team of Stylists that deliver a memorable customer experience to your clientele while achieving sales targets.
- Drives and maximizes sales performance to consistently achieve the overall financial budget goals, while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably
- Supports strategies and processes that deliver results
- Seeks to be aware of and can articulated to the team the amazing Town Shoes brand assortment!
- Establishes relationships with new clientele, nurtures existing customers in order to build brand loyalty
- Demonstrates through on-the-floor presence the EPIC selling behaviours
- Upholds high quality store experiences for the internal and external customers
- Keep up-to-date on market trends and how those trends may have an impact on sales
- Shares knowledge about the latest products or trends with the team
- Follows and maintains all company policies and procedures including Operations, Human Resources and Loss Prevention
- Supports and maintains visual merchandising standards
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Coach the team and assists in the annual performance review process
- Minimum of two years of sales management experience in a retail or luxury retail setting
- Represents the Town Brand and understands the competitors
- Focus on exceptional customer service and a proven track record in driving a customer experience that builds loyalty and leads to the achievement of financial results
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire our core values Honesty, Enthusiasm, Accountability and Respect
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- University Degree/College Diploma preferred
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in Town Shoes Limited. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Town Shoes Limited is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs.