STOCK ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES! Part-time and Full-time positions available.
We are looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe Loving individuals!
DSW is focused on providing customer service that’s passionate, friendly, helpful, and real. We’re looking for retail professionals who want to be a part of our unprecedented growth and share our vision for exceptional service. Our retail associates help bring our strong teams toward these goals every day.
Key job accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Dedication to strongly support store sales through shipping & receiving, inventory control, back room management, and product placement
- Industry and product passion
- Enjoys the fashion retail environment
- Motivation and drive Capability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, Commitment to seek new challenges and keep self-motivated
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Comfort working on a POS/cash system
- Teamwork and cooperation
- A willingness to help other Associates with other tasks
- Provide solid product knowledge to our customers
- Ensure sales floor is clean and well organized
- Work with the close cooperation with other Sales Associates and Store Managers in a fast-paced environment
- Stock sales floor and organize backroom
- Participates in the markdown process
- Moves merchandise from shipping containers to display cases and to the storage area/ sales floor
- Process shipping containers and verify receipt of goods for the sales floor
- May operate material handling equipment (i.e., staplers, scanning devices, etc..) bending
A successful Stock Associate demonstrates:
- SETTING GOALS: Plans and organizes work efficiently. Generates new ideas, supports change. Continuously seeks new knowledge and uses new information effectively.
- WORKING WITH OTHERS: Listens to others and values opinions, promotes a team atmosphere. Builds effective relationships, relates well to others, delivers and responds to feedback in a constructive manner. Is dedicated to working with business partners to exceed the expectations of the internal and external customer.
- GETTING RESULTS: Takes initiative, is personally accountable for work performance; targets and achieves results. Simplifies and processes complex problems, understands underlying issues and addresses root causes, analyzes quantitative information and presents it in an effective way, seeks input from others and makes timely decisions.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Retail experience required
- Basic Math
Our Associates Enjoy:
- FREE SHOES!!
- Generous merchandise discount
- Flexible schedules/ working hours
- Health/ dental benefits and life insurance for Full Time Associates
- World Class training and development program
- Open Door Policy
If you love shoes as much as we do…APPLY NOW!
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest. Only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the Hiring Manager.